Monday, 9 March 2015

Reelection of presentation

Process
think this is a good experience to let us showcase our presentation skills and overcome our fears of presenting in front of an audience. 
Presentation 
As I was one of the first few to present, I was feeling a little nervous and stammered when I first began my speech. I think I can improve in memorizing my script to make me more familiar with it so I don't have to refer to my iPad. But I think it was okay for me and I was quite satisfied with my performance but this also reminds me to put in more effort for the rest of the speeches. 
Overall for class
I think that class did well for overall as some of us were really confident with our speeches. However, some of us still refer quite a bit to ou cue cards and I think we should refrain from doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment