Monday 9 March 2015

Reflections

Process on preparing speech
Preparing the speech was quite a difficult thing to do since I had nothing much to talk about chili crab. However, i started to think out of the box and think what is really the exact reason I chose the chili crab to represent singapore. This is when I realised it's because chili crab is so significant to singapore that I had to choose that picture. 
Presentation 
I think I stuttered quite a lot because I kept forgetting my points. I also kept looking at my script since I was not confident enough. I think I should have prepared more so I can stop relying on my script
How you think class did 
Overall the class did well. However, I think that we should try to refrain from relying on scripts since it made us look unconfident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment