Thursday 8 January 2015

December holiday reflections.

During the December holidays, I went to Malaysia on a 2 days trip with my uncles and cousins. On the first day of the trip, we drove to Malacca, dubbed Tthe Historical State", is the smallest Malayisa state after Perlis and Penang. One of the attractions we visited was the Famosa. It is a Portuguese Fortress located in Malacca. It is the oldest surviving Eroupean architectural remains in South East Asia. I've learnt that it is built in 1511 and used to be a fortress. After the trip, we went to a famous traditional Nonya restaurant to try their local delicacies. I especially like the curry fish head there as the curry sauce was very fragant, not too spicy nor light. After long of sightseeing and walking, we quickly check in a hotel. This trip was an exciting but tiring one as a lot of walking has to be done to really understand and appreciate Malalcca. My cousins like it, I like it too.  








No comments:

Post a Comment